Duke of Rutland Hosts Recital with Amy Dickson
Duke of Rutland Hosts Special Recital
with Award-Winning Saxophonist Amy Dickson
The world’s most beautiful music, the finest in the new generation of established international musical talent, a wholly new approach to performance, and an astonishing venue are the four unique ingredients that go into creating Amy Dickson Invites…
On Saturday 29 February 2020 the Duke and Duchess of Rutland will be opening their remarkable home for a soiree that includes fine classical music, an immersive experience moving around the exquisite public and private rooms of the spectacular castle seen to such wonderful effect in the Netflix series The Crown,
and a fine-dining experience in the State Dining Room.
– Join the Duke, Amy and her guest musicians for a magical evening in the historical gem that is Belvoir Castle
– Enjoy performances in four of the castle’s spectacular public rooms and a fine dining experience in the Royal Dining Room
– Experience music throughout the evening specially programmed to reflect aspects of the castle’s history
– Mingle with the musicians, the Duke and his guests in rooms seen around the world in episodes of The Crown
– Take advantage of the opportunity to stay overnight in the castle’s elegant bedrooms
– Help rise funds for the Prince’s Trust.
Brit Award winning and Grammy Nominee Amy will be joined by musicians Adam Barnett-Hart (violin) and Simon Mulligan (piano) and the evening’s host, Stewart Collins, the prime mover of some of the world’s most elegant and exclusive music festivals.
Re-creating the atmosphere of a classic English country house party, and in the presence of His Grace, The Duke of Rutland, the essence of an Amy Dickson performance is elegance, informality and understatement; Amy and her world class artist colleagues performing only feet away from the audience; virtuosity and
perfection at first hand with none of the stiffness of the traditional concert experience.
Ticket Prices: £195 per person, £350 for two (£175 each), £1,500 per table of 10 (£150 each)
Champagne and canape reception
Music throughout the evening
Three course meal with fine wines.
For media enquiries, contact PR agency Redbrick Communications.