Aviary Tearoom at Belvoir Castle
Elevate your day-out at Belvoir in our enchanting tearoom. Indulge in a range of cafe styled lunch and embrace the relaxed ambiance as you savour every bite. Whether you’re enjoying quality time indoors or basking in the scenic surroundings, our tearoom is the ideal destination for a memorable day-out.
Nestled in the stunning surroundings at Belvoir Castle , the newly refurbished Aviary Tearoom is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a delicious treat. With its charming decor and comfortable seating, the tearoom offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Indulge in the finest teas, coffees, and freshly baked cakes, all served in a tranquil environment. You can also try our mouth-watering sandwiches, salads, and light bites, all made with locally sourced ingredients.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet spot for a catch-up with friends, a peaceful afternoon tea for two, or simply a moment of respite on a busy day out, the Aviary Tearoom is the perfect destination.
Experience the Belvoir Castle Ploughmans
Indulge in the hearty classic Ploughman’s meal at Belvoir Castle. Our Ploughman’s spread offers a delectable assortment of artisanal cheeses, crusty bread, succulent ham, pickles, and more, all locally sourced.
It pairs great with the Duke of Rutland Cider for a delightful experience. The crisp, refreshing notes of the cider complement the flavours of the Ploughman’s.
- The Castle is open from 11am – 4pm on our open days. Click here for our full list of open days. Gates close at 5pm so please allow adequate time to safely vacate the premises.
- Food & Drink: The Aviary Tearoom is open daily 11am – 4pm.
- For any enquiries please email [email protected]
- Children under the age of 4 do not require admissions tickets. Child admission tickets apply for ages 4-16.
- Dogs are welcome within our grounds however must be kept on a lead at all times. Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome within the Castle.
- Car parking charges apply. Click here to find out more.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We are able to exchange your tickets to another day if unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. For our full Terms & Conditions including refund policies please click here.
- For bookings of groups of 15+ please contact [email protected]
- Free Entry applies for Friends of Belvoir membership holders, Historic Houses Members & RHS Members (Garden Only). Please display your pass on arrival, no need to pre-book.