Castle & Garden Entry Tickets
Explore the magnificent State Rooms at Belvoir Castle
– The Castle is open from 11am – 4pm on our open days. Click here for our full list of open days. Gates close at 5pm so please allow adequate time to safely vacate the premises.
– Food & Drink: The Aviary Tearoom is open daily 11am – 4pm. Click here to download the Aviary Menu. Click here to book an Afternoon Tea for two
– Children under the age of 4 do not require admissions tickets. Child admission tickets apply for ages 4-16.
– Dogs are welcome within our grounds however must be kept on a lead at all times. Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome within the Castle.
– Car parking charges apply. Click here to find out more.
– Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We are able to exchange your tickets to another day if unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. For our full Terms & Conditions including refund policies please click here.
– For bookings of groups of 15+ please contact [email protected]
– Free Entry applies for Friends of Belvoir membership holders, Historic Houses Members & RHS Members (Garden Only). Please display your pass on arrival, no need to pre-book.