COVID-19 Coronavirus Guidelines
The British Government and Public Health England have issued general guidelines on the risks relating to COVID-19, Coronavirus.
Belvoir Castle would like to reassure all our visitors and staff that we are doing all we can to work according to the issued guidance. If circumstances change, we will provide an update on this site and on social media.
When you arrive at Belvoir, please expect the following:
- Our visitors will not be greeted with a handshake but instead with a smile. We want you to be here and to enjoy your day.
- There will be hand sanitisers for your use around the Castle and our Engine Yard Retail Village
- Our cleaning practices have become even more rigorous
- The Estate team have been given clear guidelines around COVID-19 and the workplace
- All our contractors who will be working on site will be asked to sign a declaration form regarding any recent travel and will abide by the same guidelines as staff
If you have any concerns on the day, please approach one of the team and we will be more than happy to provide you with assistance. We hope you have a happy and healthy visit.