The Great British Dog Walk
Join Hearing Dogs at Belvoir Castle, Grantham on Sunday 17 May 2020 for a fun-filled dog walk and change a deaf person’s life.
- When: postponed
- Where: Belvoir Castle, Grantham NG32 1PE
- Registration: 10am
- Walk start time: 11am
- Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
- Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
- Minimum Sponsorship: No minimum sponsorship but if you raise more than £50 you’ll receive an exclusive Great British Dog Walk certificate
- Terrain: The routes are over varied terrain and some areas can be uneven, for this reason we recommend you contact us to discuss any mobility issues.
- Parking: Parking available for free
More: This is a great opportunity to explore the beautiful grounds of Belvoir Castle, including areas of the estate that are usually not open to the general public along with a great group of people and their four-legged friends! There will be a Hearing Dog demonstration and a fun dog show to enjoy before and after the walk, so get your tickets and we shall see you there!
Because of the number of dogs expected, we do ask that dogs are kept on lead for the duration of the walk.
What to expect
- Free dog bandana with every adult ticket – to help your four legged friend look even cuter.
- Weekend walks – there will be something to suit every schedule.
- Fun for dogs – we’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- Meet a hearing dog – find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to mark your achievement!
When you support The Great British Dog Walk you help deaf people leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life.