Halloween Trail 2021
Dare to explore the darker side of history at Belvoir Castle
17th – 31st October
Join us on a family friendly Halloween trail through the dooms and into our formal gardens.
Be careful not to disturb the undead as you enter the Castle dooms, meet frightful guides in disguise, solve spooktacular mysteries and activities.
To take part in our Halloween Trail, please purchase Garden Entry Tickets below.
Children under 4 go free.
Please note: The Castle’s State Rooms are closed from the 17th October – 15th November.
You can also take part in our trick or treat trail at the Engine Yard or enjoy a bite to eat in our fangtastic Fuel Tank kitchen before you make your escape.
– The Castle is open from 11am – 4pm on our open days. Click here for our full list of open days. Gates close at 5pm so please allow adequate time to safely vacate the premises.
– Food & Drink: The Aviary Tearoom is closed during October however there will be plenty of grab and go options available from the Old Servants Hall.
– Children under the age of 4 do not require admissions tickets. Child admission tickets apply for ages 4-16.
– Dogs are welcome within our grounds however must be kept on a lead at all times. Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome within the Castle.
– Car parking charges apply. Click here to find out more.
– Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We are able to exchange your tickets to another day if unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. For our full Terms & Conditions including refund policies please click here.
– For bookings of groups of 15+ please contact [email protected]
– Free Entry applies for Friends of Belvoir membership holders, Historic Houses Members & RHS Members (Garden Only). Please display your pass on arrival, no need to pre-book.