Management Accountant Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join us in our Estate office at Belvoir Castle.
This role is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of Financial Accounting for the business, maintaining the General Ledger, all sub-ledgers, and the accounting records of the Group. The role will ensure adequate financial controls are in place and to coordinate all accounts processing performed by the team. To manage month-end close, consolidation, and the preparation of management Accounts packs.
You will be required to:
- Provide all historic accounting, reporting and processing
- Manage the month end close of the accounting records within specified deadlines and to the required level of accuracy
- Ensure all accounting records up to date and adequately maintained, controlled, and managed
- Prepare accounting information for all Group companies for inclusion in Management Accounts and other MI packs as determined by the business.
- Maintenance of nominal ledger system and reporting databases.
- Ensuring the effective management of cash and working capital.
- Preparation of annual and departmental budgets
- Ensure Financial Control environment is satisfactory and maintained such that the accounting records of the business may be relied upon and considered accurate and complete.
- Ensure that Inter-company balances are agreed between all Group companies as part of the month end process. Ensure inter-company trading is effectively eliminated at consolidated Group level.
- Ensure that the Company’s financial reporting takes account of changes in UK Financial standards and UK GAAP as may vary from time to time.
- Ensure that all Monthly reconciliations and Control accounts are maintained and operating as prescribed.
- Highly numerate and literate
- Detailed understanding of business management
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of current financial best practice
- Experiences in full set of accounting treatment
- Degree qualified with a professional accountancy qualification
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
Competitive Salary to be disclosed on successful application.
For more information email email@example.com