Summer Garden Entry
Visit us this weekend and meander through our beautifully established formal gardens and parkland on a variety of walks and trails.
Following guidance from the Government concerning the reopening of public spaces and lifting of restrictions on outdoor exercise, we are now inviting our local community to enjoy access to our gardens. For the safety of our staff and visitors, we will be limiting the number of visitors per day.
Heres how it works:
• Get your ticket online for every adult (16 and over) Children 15 and below will be admitted free as long as accompanied with at least one paying adult. You will need to show a copy of your ticket when you enter the ticket office. Please display your phone from a distance.
• Makes your way to the ticket office side entrance by Cafe Allez!
• Follow the path up to the Castle keeping mindful to keep a safe distance of 2m between yourself and other visitors.
• Food and refreshments available to takeaway from our ‘Mobile Tearoom’, situated at the entrance to the Castle.
• Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times.
• Toilets are available on request.
• In the interests of public safety, we are unable to allow our benches to be used for seating.
• We will be closing the gate at 4.30pm so please allow adequate time to safely vacate the premises.
We hope you have an enjoyable and safe visit.
Please book your ticket before arrival to guarantee entry into our grounds.
Please note: Free Entry applies for Friends of Belvoir membership holders, Historic Houses Members & RHS Members