Vampires of the Vale – October 2020
£7.00 – £150.00
Book 5 tickets or more and get 10% off your total booking price
October Castle & Garden Entry 2020
Join us for a wicked time!
- Climb the haunted hill to the Castle.
- Dare to join our Vampire quest and explore the darker side of history at Belvoir Castle.
- Be careful not to disturb the undead as you enter the Castle dooms, meet frightful guides in disguise, solve spooktacular mysteries and hear about the historical Belvoir Witches.
- For the safety of our staff and visitors, we will be limiting the number of visitors per day.
- Food & Drink: Our Tea Room remains closed and Afternoon Tea is currently unavailable. We are however serving light bites & refreshments from our Old Servants Hall within the Castle.
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times.
- We will be closing the gate at 4.30pm so please allow adequate time to safely vacate the premises.
Read more about measures we have put in place to keep you safe during your visit:
Please book your ticket before arrival to guarantee entry
Please note: Free Entry applies for Friends of Belvoir membership holders, Historic Houses Members & RHS Members. Please display your pass on arrival, no need to pre-book.