Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Belvior Castle Opening Tickets and Entrance
When you purchase a ticket on the Belvoir Castle website or ticket office you agree to the terms and conditions, set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We are able to exchange your tickets to another day if unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please ensure when booking a time slot for the castle, you arrive between your allocated time. You may be turned away if you do not show up during your time slot.
- You must keep your order number safe and must be able to provide it at the ticket office to gain entry.
- Some tickets may be higher in price depending on if we have events running on the day.
- Tickets can be purchased on the day at the ticket office. However, Belvoir Castle has the right to refuse Castle and Garden Entry tickets sales if we have reached our capacity limitations of the Castle due to social distancing. It is best to prebook tickets via our website to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the nature of the Castle being a family home, opening hours, events and offers are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the facilities. We will do our best to keep you up to date via our socials, website and email.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Events will take place in all weather, unless it poses a health and safety threat. Our team will assess the weather conditions leading up to the event and we will decide if it needs to be cancelled. – In which case, a reschedule or a full refund would be provided.
- In the event of cancellation or closure, Belvoir castle accepts no responsibility for associated travel or accommodation costs.
- Belvoir Castle reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove a visitor from the Castle and gardens.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only.
- Parking charges are in place. Belvoir Castle does not handle parking disputes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to raise concerns.
- If you can not attend due to having to self isolate or contracting Covid-19, you can request to cancel your booking due or transfer your visit to an alternative date. Please contact email@example.com with proof of diagnosis or self isolation email.
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings whilst indoors, this includes the Castle and in the Shops and Cafes in the Engine Yard. – Unless you are exempt, this is in line with government guidelines.
- Visitors must follow our one-way system and ensure they have seen everything in the room before moving on. You will not be able to go backwards through the castle.
- Visitors must check in using the NHS Track and Trace app, unless they have provided details by booking online.
For a full list of our terms and conditions please click here: Terms and Conditions for Belvior Castle Opening Tickets and Entrance