Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Belvoir Castle Admissions Tickets and Entrance
When you purchase a ticket on the Belvoir Castle website or ticket office you agree to the terms and conditions, set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. We are able to exchange your tickets to another day if you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that you can not exchange your tickets to within the Christmas period, which starts on 18.11.22.
- Please ensure when booking a time slot for the castle, you arrive between your allocated time. You may be turned away if you do not show up during your time slot.
- You must keep your order number safe and must be able to provide it at the ticket office to gain entry.
- Some tickets may be higher in price depending on if we have events running on the day.
- Standard Admissions Tickets can be purchased on the day at the ticket office. However, Belvoir Castle has the right to refuse walk-in Castle and Garden Entry tickets sales if we have reached our capacity limitations. It is best to pre-book tickets via our website to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the nature of the Castle being a family home, opening hours, events and offers are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the facilities. We will do our best to keep you up to date via our socials, website and email.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Events will take place in all weather, unless it poses a health and safety threat. Our team will assess the weather conditions leading up to the event and we will decide if it needs to be cancelled. – In which case, a reschedule or a full refund would be provided.
- In the event of cancellation or closure, Belvoir castle accepts no responsibility for associated travel or accommodation costs.
- Belvoir Castle reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove a visitor from the Castle and gardens.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only.
- Stock photography may be used for promotional and advertising purposes, if you have any queries please contact us on [email protected]
- Parking charges are in place. Belvoir Castle does not handle parking disputes, please contact [email protected] if you would like to raise concerns.
For a full list of our terms and conditions please click here: Terms and Conditions for Belvoir Castle Opening Tickets and Entrance